While monitoring your Internet services, you can set a maximum response time that your service must not exceed, otherwise it will be considered as an error.
Evidently, even if the monitoring of your web site reveals no problems, you consider that a response time of more than 10 seconds, for example, denotes a performance problem in your service and so you would like to be informed about it.
In fact, a large number of studies have shown that a net surfer who has to wait for more than 3 seconds for a response is likely to leave the website and may even end up going to a competitor; hence the importance of monitoring the "user experience" of your web site.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate