More regular checks in case of breakdowns
The monitoring frequency of your applications varies between 1 minute and 60 minutes based on the criticality of these applications. It is this monitoring frequency that will determine the monitoring price.
On the other hand, when there is an error in your application (for example your web site is down), you can choose a monitoring frequency with much closer intervals (every minute for example). This makes it possible for you to be informed much faster about the end of the breakdown and it also enables you to reduce the duration of the breakdown in your performance report.
This possibility of frequent checks in the event of a breakdown is part of the standard offer, without any additional charge, whatever be the monitoring frequency of your application.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate