IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
Our IPv6 monitoring service surveils the availability and performance of your entire IPv6 infrastructure, such as your web servers (http and https), e-mail servers, file servers (FTP)... internetVista also handles the transaction monitoring of your web scripts involving IPv6.
IPv6 is a new version of the Internet protocol that ensures the operation of the network. The old version of the Internet Protocol (IPv4) will soon no longer be up to the task of supplying IP addresses for new users, even though this is an indispensable element to connect any device to the network. IPv6 was introduced to prevent the slow-down of the ongoing growth of the Internet and to ensure the continuity of the future-generation networks.
internetVista monitors all your services that run on IPv6 and IPv4. The website surveillance as elaborated under IPv6 is made to occur in the same way as under IPv4, with only the protocol set to change. internetVista automatically detects the protocol to be used as part of the monitoring of your infrastructure.
Ensuring the proper running of your website is equally paramount under IPv6 as it is under IPv4, as "a webpage that fails to load, means losing a customer". To check if your server runs on IPv6:
Switch to the IPv6 protocol and make sure your website has the benefit of IPv6 monitoring to ensure your Internet business has a bright future ahead.
To find out more about the IPv6 protocol:
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate