Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate
Certain websites are only accessible for visitors who have a specific client certificate. The client certificate is a certificate stored on the client workstation and is provided when connecting to these sites.
Our monitoring platform allows you to monitor this type of site, because it is capable of simulating the identification via a client certificate.
In concrete terms, to monitor a website protected by a client certificate, you must provide us with the client certificate and this certificate will then be used by the monitoring centres every time your website is checked.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate