Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
The monitoring frequency of your Internet services determines the pace at which our monitoring centers come to check if your services are functioning correctly.
It is easy to understand that the more crucial an Internet service (a web site for example) is for your organization, the higher the monitoring frequency should be in order to reduce as much as possible, the period during which you remain unaware of the breakdown.
The technology that is installed to support our monitoring platform for web sites and another Internet services enables a monitoring that can go up to a frequency of one minute. Therefore, you can be assured that you will be immediately notified in the event of a breakdown or a faulty operation of your critical systems.
The monitoring frequency directly determines the price of the monitoring ensured by our platform.
You can choose frequencies of 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 minutes. Your subscription makes it possible to choose different monitoring frequencies for each Internet service that you want to monitor, and that too, based on the relative importance and that you assign to your various services.
Our flexible subscription formula therefore enables you to accurately meet your needs: checking conducted at close intervals for your critical resources and at longer intervals for other resources. Our team is at your disposal to help you configure your subscription and adequately select the checking intervals.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate