A traceroute is a utility that makes it possible to follow the route that an IP data package will take to go from our monitoring centers right up to your physical server.
In case of poor operation of your services that are being monitored, a traceroute will be automatically launched and the result will be sent to you by email. This traceroute will help in diagnosing the cause of the problem and in some cases, it will also identify the problematic router.
Note: unfortunately, due to the fact that certain firewalls block these traceroutes, it's not always possible to identify the cause of a connectivity problem.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate